We Need YOU!
We are looking for volunteers to help with fundraising, helping to set up, working the event and cleaning up after the event. We will sign off on community service hours for students that need hours.
Please fill out the form below to indicate which areas you are interested in volunteering. This event cannot be a success without YOU so thank you!
- Fundraising – reaching out to new sponsors
- Event Set Up – putting up caution tape, ground stakes and signs
- Parking – directing traffic / cars, answering questions
- Bucket Brigade – walking around with buckets after the show to collect tapes
- Event Clean Up – cleaning up trash, grounds, removing caution tape / ground stakes and signs
- Other – Want to help but not share where to start?